It was time to go out and shoot with my 'faulty' camera and apply what I was talking about in my last blog post. I was curious to test how well I know it and if I would be able to get what I want from the camera. After all it is a tool to use. To be honest I found it quite relaxing not to be able to check the photo after taking it but only depend on what I know which turned out to be quite a lot. Furthermore, I didn't take as many photos as I would have done if the LCD screen worked because I was far more careful to look at the motif through the camera lens and actually see whether it was worth a photo or not. Sure, I have done a bit of post production on some of the photos in order to achieve the idea I had when I took them.